To borrow books or receive a photocopied/digitized journal article from the ISCARL, you are to request the item by contacting your local or school library's interlibrary loan (ILL) service.
Interlibrary Loan: 913-758-3017
How to make InterLibrary Loan Online Requests
1. Have your 14 digit library card number ready. (If you are accessing site from off-post, it will ask you for your library card number in order to continue).
2. Click on ILL Request from our homepage at http://carlcgsc.libguides.com/
3. Enter the title of the book or journal (not the article title) and click search.
4. Once you locate the title you want, click on it. Then click the "ILL" icon at the top left.
5. Enter the required contact information. If you are requesting an article; please enter the volume, edition, article title, author and pages in the section labeled contents.
6. Click submit and you will receive an email notification when your item is available for pick up.