It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Community computers - 1st floor:
• Anyone is welcomed to use the community computers on the first floor.
• 1st floor computers are CAC card enabled – anyone with a CAC card can use the CAC readers on these computers.
• Thumb drives – patrons are allowed to use thumb drives on the commercial community computers.
• All computers are automatically restarted every evening, this procedure deletes any files saved on the desktop or hard drive.
Student computers - 2nd floor:
• Student computers on the second floor are connected to the NIPR and are not allowed any external device connected to them (thumb drives, laptops, etc.).
• 2nd floor student computers are CAC card enabled – CGSC students, faculty and staff with a CAC card can use the CAC readers on these computers.
• DoD guest accounts cannot print or use the DVD drive.
Copiers/Printers/Digital Senders All copiers/printers on the 1st floor and the student copier/printer on the 2nd floor are able to scan and digitally send information to any email address.
Note: Staff members do not print out assignments, government documents, etc., for students.
Scanner The library has a flat board scanner at the microform reader area on the 1st floor.