Community computers - 1st floor:
• Anyone is welcomed to use the community computers on the first floor.
• 1st floor computers are CAC card enabled – anyone with a CAC card can use the CAC readers on these computers.
• Thumb drives – patrons are allowed to use thumb drives on the commercial community computers.
• All computers are automatically restarted every evening, this procedure deletes any files saved on the desktop or hard drive.
Student computers - 2nd floor:
• Student computers on the second floor are connected to the NIPR and are not allowed any external device connected to them (thumb drives, laptops, etc.).
• 2nd floor student computers are CAC card enabled – CGSC students, faculty and staff with a CAC card can use the CAC readers on these computers.
• DoD guest accounts cannot print or use the DVD drive.
All copiers/printers on the 1st floor and the student copier/printer on the 2nd floor are able are able to scan and digitally send information to any email address.
The library has a flat board scanner at the microform reader area on the 1st floor.