No Same Day Room Reservations
- Important: To have the room reservation confirmed, you must open the room confirmation notice-related e-mail sent to your designated account and follow the instructions. This 2-step e-mail verification must be completed within 15 minutes; if not, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Library staff reserves the right to cancel reservations at any time for any reason.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per day per user. Using multiple e-mail addresses to avoid this limitation will not be tolerated and will be grounds in having all reservations cancelled.
- After 15 minutes, patrons who fail to show for their reserved room and time slot will have their reservation cancelled.
- Reservations may be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Patrons may stay beyond their reserved time if there is no subsequent reservation and there is no other patron waiting for a room to open up.
- The last reserved time slots are Mon.-Thurs at 1700; Fri.,1430; and Sat.-Sun.,1500. Patrons with these slots are free to occupy the room for the remainder of the evening.
- Belongings will be confiscated if left in a room after a reservation period has ended. You may collect confiscated belongings from Circulation. After 24 hours, they will be handed over to Security in the Lewis & Clark Center.
- Rooms can be neither reserved nor held by placing personal belongings in them. Unattended items will be removed and stored at Circulation. After 24 hours, they will be handed over to Security in the Lewis & Clark Center.
Please do not move furniture around the room.